At the end of the day are you washing a lot of plastic cups from your kids? I know I am. My kids keep getting a new glass every time they get a drink of water. Some days, each kid has used over 4 glasses each. These glasses take up a lot of space in my dishwasher.
I decided to end this cup war with my kids and take the Kupp Challenge. I received these cool colorful glasses from Moms Meet to help me do the challenge. The Kupp is a child size glass cup that is encased in a colorful silicone sleeve, which protects it from breaking. I love that I can give my boys a glass cup and eliminate plastic from my house. This cups also are less likely to tip over. You know the scene, happens a lot at our house, give the child a drink in a plastic cup and they knock it over. Which leaves a mess to clean up. My boys love having their own color glass assigned to them every day ( Kupps come in 4 colors) and making sure to use only that glass for the day. The next day they get to choose a new color Kupp to use for the whole day. My boys love that they are so "grown up" using a glass cup. They even are drinking more water every day.
Just the facts
• The Kupp’ is a six-ounce glass outfitted with a colorful silicone sleeve. It’s
designed for kids ages 3-10.
• The firm grip and silicon sleeve helps to protect the glass from damage
while providing a safe, toxic free vessel to drink from.
• The Kupp’ comes in four vibrant colors that represent the environment:
blue for water, green for earth, orange for the sun, and red for warmth.
• The Kupp’ is the perfect serving size for children, and allows them to
become more conscious of waste and consumption.
• The Kupp’ is made in the USA using imported glass, and all materials are
sourced from environmentally-friendly manufacturers that adhere to EU
and US regulations.
• All glass is recyclable, certified lead and cadmium free, and is made from a
pure soda-lime formula. It is also dishwasher safe!
• The grip-friendly silicon sleeve is BPA/BPS free and made with medical
and food grade silicon to prevent damage. The sleeve does not have to be
removed when washing, which makes cleaning your Kupp very simple.
• The adorable Kupp’ is designed to resemble a smile so kids are naturally
attracted to it.
These are my boys new favorite glasses. They no longer reach for the plastic cups when they want a drink.
I received this product for free from the sponsor of the
Moms MeetSM program, May Media Group LLC, who
received it directly from the manufacturer. As a Moms
MeetsSM blogger, I agree to use this product and post my
opinion on my blog. My opinions do not necessarily reflect
the opinions of May Media Group LLC or the manufacturer
of this product