I want my bones to be healthy and strong. As I get older I know my bones need more help to stay healthy and strong. My daily recommended allowance will be going up in another 200 MGs according to the charts. I want to do all I can to make sure my body gets the calcium it needs and that my bones absorb the calcium. I don't want to be a hunched over lady with weak bones when I am older. I want strong bones that don't break when I fall.
I discovered that vitamin K2 helps improve bone strength by delivering calcium to the areas that need it. So now I am taking ProVital-K2 , a unique product that gives me the K2 that I need along with magnesium and lemon bioflavonoid. This supplement is a proprietary blend that contains a pure form of vitamin K2 and has been clinically proven to improve and support not only the bones but also the heart and skin.
I read this on the ProVital-K2 website about vitamin K2:
Vitamin K2 performs critical functions necessary for good health, development, and longevity. It regulates the essential mineral calcium. Calcium in the right places is very important but accumulation of calcium in the wrong places is unhealthy. By activating certain proteins in the body, K2 assists in metabolizing calcium, getting it into the bone matrix and teeth while keeping excess out of, or reversing buildup in, our tissues and cardiovascular system.
Here are some of the benefits this supplement offers.
• Promoting heart and cardiovascular health- significantly decreasing “all-cause” and cardiovascular mortality rates.
• Redirecting calcium away from soft tissues such as in the cardiovascular system.
• Improving bone strength – healthier stronger bones.
• Delivering calcium to the areas that need it and away from those that don't.
• Increasing skin’s elasticity by providing more nutrients and oxygen to tissues through better blood flow, resulting in smoother, softer skin and the appearance of fewer wrinkles.
I have been taking the product for thirty days. The capsules are easy to swallow and I don't notice any taste when I swallow them. I love that my bones are getting the calcium that they need with ProVital-K2. So will you give your bones K2 so they can stay strong?
To learn more about ProVital-K2 and to purchase a bottle, click on the below link.
"These opinions are my own and I was sent the above mentioned product in exchange for a review."