Check out this awesome deal at my favorite seafood place!
Trick-or-treat give me something good to eat. Bonefish Grill is offering a Hooked on Halloween three-course menu for those looking to skip the ghouls and ghosts and enjoy an evening out.
The Hooked on Halloween menu features three generous courses starting at $14.90. Each dish is served with a fresh salad and perfectly finished with a choice of signature dessert including Jen’s Jamaican Coconut Pie, Classic Cheesecake or Macadamia Nut Brownie. Culinary forward and unique combinations on the special menu (from both land and sea) usually served only on Tuesday include:
· Atlantic Salmon — 6 oz. grilled to perfection + topped with your choice of a signature sauce, fresh side + seasonal vegetable
· Spicy Tuna Bowl — Premium sushi grade, sesame-seared rare, avocado, sweet chile sauce, jasmine rice + passion fruit salsa
· The Angler’s Sirloin Steak — 6 oz. center cut sirloin served with choice of fresh side + seasonal vegetable
· Ahi Tuna Steak — 6 oz. grilled to perfection + topped with your choice of a signature sauce, fresh side + seasonal vegetable
· Cold Water Lobster Tail — 5-6 oz. lobster tail, seasoned and steamed, served with warm drawn butter + crispy Yukon gold potatoes
· Fontina Pork Chop — Boneless pork chop, fontina cheese, garlic, prosciutto, mushroom Marsala wine sauce
· Sea Scallops + Shrimp— Jumbo shrimp and scallops + topped with your choice of a signature sauce, fresh side + seasonal vegetable
· Pecan Parmesan Crusted Rainbow Trout — Artichoke hearts, fresh basil + lemon butter
· Filet Mignon — USDA center cut 6 oz. served with choice of fresh side + seasonal vegetable