If you’re a blogger that is interested in working with brands on sponsored content, you should join the One2One Network if you aren’t already a member. Sponsored content is one way that I earn money on my sites. While some of it comes direct from brands, some opportunities are shared through blogging groups like the One2One Network. I’ve had the chance to work one some fun campaigns that I really enjoyed through this network. My favorite was reviewing some cookware. I’m sharing this information for a chance to win a gift card and because this is one of my favorite blogging groups.
Reasons to Join The One2One Network
- One2One Network has been connecting brands and influencers since 2008—or almost as long as social media networks have been “a thing.” Our vision from the beginning has always been to create genuine and measurable engagement.
- Our influencer network is 20,000 social influencers strong. Our members are passionate about products, services, and causes and love to spread the word both online and off.
- We’re all-inclusive! One2One Network was one of the first influencer agencies to bring non-bloggers into its network. And while we did start out as an influencer network for women, over the years our membership has expanded to include men.
- One2One offers a variety of opportunities so there is something for everyone. For example, over the past year, we have had sponsored blog posts, blog ambassadorships, local event coverage, new music reviews, social sharing projects, e-commerce reviews, Twitter parties, surveys, and special events at social media conferences.
- One2One Network campaigns specialize in food, parenting, beauty, lifestyle, health & fitness, social good and more!
- One2One has paid bloggers and social media influencers well over $1 million in project payments and incentives to date.
- One2One is not just a network but rather a community! O2O is committed to supporting our members by sharing and featuring their work, keeping them in the know about social influencer best practices, and encouraging online and offline conversations about topics that matter to our industry.
Join Now To Become a Member of One2One Network